How To: Replays...

 With the update today, SOME of this info doesn't apply but you will figure it out!

Firstly, go to your WoWs game folder....

Look for a folder called REPLAYS ... go into that folder. The top file is usually the last game you played, anyhow, its the name of the ship, map name and date.

Hold your mouse cursor on the file, right click, select COPY....

Go to your desktop, find a blank spot (not easy on my desktop) right click and select PASTE.

If you double click n the desktop file, the replay should load.... (thanks to the update) but if not...

it will ask you which file you want to use to open said replay.... just navigate to your game folder where WoWs  is kept and click on the main game file... it called something like WoWs-NA.EXE or something like that, select "use this file to always open these files in future"

You are good to go, BUT.... replays are version specific, meaning a game played in the last version of the update will NOT WORK with the current version.... **

There are keys you can use to navigate from ship to ship and things like that but I'll have to find that list again.

** There is a way around this, you can send me the replay and I can re-do it as a video fit for YOUtube. I will be setting up a new Email account shortly so you can send me the replays, only if I think they are worthy will they be converted.

This post was requested by a Clansman who couldn't figure it out. Happy to oblige, Doggy.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to play NAVAL BATTLES the right way!

I am unwell... so...