I am retiring... and ohter changes.

 I can hardly type these days, so many typos, but we shall see how we go...

Firstly, due my cancers, you SHOULD all know by now that I haven't got long to live. A matter of weeks, maybe. It had been my intention to hand over the Clan to Dibbikdog TODAY, but given a few other factors, this will nit now happen till later in the week, or, to put a nail on the day, lets make it ...

00 hours, 00 minutes and 01 seconds on the 1st January, 2021!

The logic behind this is so the Doggy takes over without the stink of 2020 affecting him.

But why the delay? I have a few very good ideas I want to thrash out before I leave, but also to teach Dibbikdog and Zzatt (both co-commanders) on how ideas are expanded without a sense of panic in a calm and collected way.

I'm also finding it hard to let go if my baby... 😢



Comments

  1. Dear friend ... I am deeply sorry for your situation and I would like to have the opportunity to meet you even via the web, I am fa of your generosity and appreciation ...
    Peace in your heart dear captain ...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to play NAVAL BATTLES the right way!

I am unwell... so...