I refuse to play the game anymore...

 I posted this in the NA forums and re-posting it here to let you all know that I am done with this game.... from even before the CV rework, the game was getting less and less enjoyable with every new update and nerf... The Commander rework was the last straw. 



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where is the promised button to reset all commanders in one go???? ANOTHER LIE????

I have not played this game since the "update" dropped.... the game wasnt "updated".... it was destroyed by ignorant devs who probably don't even play the game.

I have no desire to play thus game anymore... there are OTHER better "free to play" games, and single player games like KERBAL SPACE PROGRAM which I'm playing and enjoying a great deal.

The KSP forums is the place to be, the game devs actually CHAT with players on the forums,.... its TRUE.... no lie.... its only WoWs that treats its players like scum....

Its just sad that they stole all our money... but no more.

I don't know how long I have left to live, seeing as the cancer is fast spreading to my other organs, but I do know this.... I have had enough of the crap and the lies and the scams....

Every single WoWs YOUtube video I watch will now advise people nit to have anything to do with this game, I hope others follow my lead, and do the same. Its just NOT worth staying loyal tio a game that treats us so badly.

WHERE IS THAT RESET BUTTON? (I won't use it but this illustrates yet ANOTHER broken promise.)

Its NOT the cancer making my stomach hurt right now,.... its the sadness that I fell for their scams and lies so much.... recently, I was even defending their actions.... THAT is making me sick right now.

The post above mine had the link, Yeah, THANKS FOR NOTHING WOW';s , you NEVER advertised that much did you....

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/general-news/resetting-skills-for-all-commanders/


Comments

  1. Am also not happy with the commander rework. They have nerfed cruiser captain skills for cruisers while at the same time buffing BB's so they can shoot from outside gun range of everything but other bb's and just 1 shot cruisers with deadeye skill. changes should be player driven and not top down like WG chooses to do. WE are the customer, and WE pay their salaries.
    Play what you enjoy playing brother, you owe nothing to this game. I know things are getting progressively more difficult for you. you should spend your time doing what YOU want to do.

    Somesink_wrong

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to play NAVAL BATTLES the right way!

I am unwell... so...