Its sad to see a few people spoil a clan for everyone. I seriously do not think I am alone in thinking this. Commanders (when its a Commander (with no "s") then its the "owner" of the clan, but with an "s" as in Commanders, that includes Co-Commanders. "My perfect clan would not be those fighting clan battles, it would be a clan of talkers." We have 50 spots in our clan right now, and only about 43 of those are occupied by humans. Out of those, nine or ten may chat in the clan chat on a regular basis. The vast majority NEVER even once typed anything into chat, not even a "hello". That got me to thinking about the whole concept of a clan, sure, we try to act like a clan, but that is tired thinking, it damages a clan. People join a clan and then milk it for whatever its worth. Eventually, they get dumped for various reasons, all they do is apply to join another clan. Thinking more about it, now, my perfect clan would not be those fightin...
I posted this in the NA forums and re-posting it here to let you all know that I am done with this game.... from even before the CV rework, the game was getting less and less enjoyable with every new update and nerf... The Commander rework was the last straw. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Where is the promised button to reset all commanders in one go???? ANOTHER LIE???? I have not played this game since the "update" dropped.... the game wasnt "updated".... it was destroyed by ignorant devs who probably don't even play the game. I have no desire to play thus game anymore... there are OTHER better "free to play" games, and single player games like KERBAL SPACE PROGRAM which I'm playing and enjoying a great deal. The KSP forums is the place to be, the game devs actually CHAT with players on the forums,.... its TRUE.... no lie.... ...
zzatt23065 ... what can I say? When he joined the clan, I saw potential in this guy. He was chatty and full of ideas, so much so that I made him Co-Commander. The main reason for his fast promotion was his ability to motivate others. So now, he came up with another idea which, if merged with my idea, will be a bonus for the clan. More on that shortly. Right now, I had this idea for a regular feature called "Spotlight on:" where we talk about what... AND WHO... makes the WULUF Clan that much more special. Today, made famous for being the FIRST of our spotlight series, its zzatt23065 Enter the spotlight, zzatt! Its time for you to be recognized as this Clan's greatest SECRET WEAPON! --<<>>-- Should I now be afraid that another clan will try and poach our TOP motivator? NO! Because Zzatt23065 is LOYAL TO THE OUR CLAN!! ======================================================= So what was zzatt's idea that made him feature in our first ever spotligh...
Comments
Post a Comment